Update by user Jun 07, 2013

It was a misunderstanding my side. The problem was solved

Original review posted by user May 07, 2013

My son needed to get a passport as soon as possible, because his Job is sending him to another country. In the process of looking for the county court passport webpage, I found the webpage to Visa Passport Pro.

I am quoting what their Advertisement states "We are officially authorized by the Passport Agencies & Consulates to provide expedited courier service for passports and visas. Our service allows you to get faster application processing without having to appear in person at the agency. Purchasing our services guarantees you one of our limited availability slots for passport or visa expediting. Unlike the government direct process, our expediting service times are guaranteed".

My son got the 3/4 days priority Service, They told him, once they get the document they would forward it to the passport agency. They told also they would grantee he would get the document on time. We sent the documents on Friday, April 27 (Fed) and they received on Monday, April 29. He called them to make sure they got it.

On Friday, 5/2 he call them and they told him that they should be getting the document for from passport agency by Monday or Tuesday. My son call (5-6) and they told him that they were having some problems with the agency, but they didn't tell what, that would call him. Today 5/7, my son was upset and they told them they would not release the passport, and they gave him the phone number.

My son called and found out they do not release a passport to a 3rd party, that they will send it directly to my son. We asked them to refund our money because they of false advertisement, "Unlike the government direct process, our expediting service times are guaranteed".

Comments

I wrote to BBB and I go results.

bobsanchez9
Los Angeles, California, United States #739901

Just because they have the biggest ad on google and bing, its not worth it. Paid for 3/4 day service and saturday delivery service, did not get it.

When you talk to a case mnager they are all called Lewis. Talked to Vince, he was no help in answering questions or phone calls. They tell you what to do over the phone, then send you an email stating differently. They record only the disclaimer which is no guareentee of services advertised.

There are local companies in your area, I recomend them first before you put your trust a company out of state. I learned from my mistakes, hope you learn from them too.